Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Now For Some Raspberry Sherbert..................


  Knotions is a free monthly knitting and crochet magazine with knitting and crochet patternstutorials and blog articles on the latest in fiber arts.  This issue contains a beautiful raspberry colored cowl --reminds me of raspberry sherbert (and since I'm on a cowl journey now--this is right up there for easy in knitting)


This is the third of Skeinwalker's cowl patterns I've knit--
The other two are perfect wearing cowls for any type of weather--well,
not hot humid weather!!  she creates lovely lace patterns


Now, if I can find some colorful cool looking yarn to begin on
this pattern



She is hosting a Knit Along beginning May 26--so
pick up your needles and join the KAL--
I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...