Monday, March 14, 2016

Brioche Knitting--Well, Trying.......

Okay, I'm at it again......................................................!  Stephen West came up with a selection of Brioche knitted patterns and I was right there with my charge card--what was I getting into?  I wrote a blog about brioche (What is Brioche Anyway?, Sept 22, 2015).  I just can't resist Stephen's patterns--so creative, colorful and wearable!

I found my fiber--been using this fiber for multi projects--start, rip out, don't like, so the fiber is well aged, that's for sure!
it's a nice fiber and I like the colors and this pattern (Briochevron Scarf) uses two colors.
I began--I cast on--looks like one big mess to me!
okay, go watch some youtube videos--I'm on the right track--just need to 
concentrate for awhile until I've got this stitch under my belt.  After several attempts of
getting this right, I decide to sign up for Nancy Marchant's lessons on
Craftsy--perfect--on sale too!
Doesn't this look so cool?  Maybe, I should have stuck with one color brioche knitting 
before tackling two colors?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...