Monday, April 13, 2015

Current Obsession


Okay, I'm Obsessed!  Yes, I'm obsessed--looking for those scissors!  I know I have them as they were in my little pouch
that I carry with me when I travel-but knowing I couldn't take scissors on the plane with me, I took them out and HID them!  Well, at least, that's what I think now----because, I can NOT find them! 
The pouch holds needle, thread, pin for marking, tape measurer, reading glasses (cleaning paper) and scissors!!  Well, they are suppose to be in that pouch ready for my next trip!

Here is a photo--"Wanted Two pair of Havel's Creative Scissors" 
I'm obsessed with finding these scissors!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...