Sunday, February 23, 2014

FatCat Coming At You!

Once again, each month I'm always amazed at the how Sindy comes up with such interesting and unusual patterns.  Oh, to be such a designer! 
The next to last doggie block for me--background fabric has run out!  Too bad as this has been fun!

another kissing fish--just wished I'd used a brighter fabric for the fins

HOOT!  HOOT! HOOT!

And a new block of the month (BOM) beginning in February--how cute are these fellas!
check Sindy's patterns out at Fat Cat.  These patterns are free each month until the next one is posted--join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. I was thinking of doing the penguins but I am behind on many things. Sewing at Wooden Spools today.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...