Wednesday, April 17, 2024

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles! 

This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl
I’ve had the pattern for awhile and did begin it during the holidays and now, we’re in April!  There it lay in the knitting basket.  Why? You ask?  Because I got the “bug” to knit socks!  And knit socks I did—and a Lenten scarf and some small items. 

After I finished the last pair of socks, I told myself—“you’ve got to knit that lace scarf!” 
It’s the task to finish now. 
And I love these needles!  I have several—short shaft as well as longer shaft

Sharp points too just for lace knitting!
Marvelous needles!  Hope you enjoy lace knitting with your marvelous needles. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I Didn't Rememer!

I'm sure you have never done this!  Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or  put it in a...