Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Mistakes!

 Mistakes!! Everyone makes them one time or another!  It is always how you correct the mistake that counts!

It seems I"m making more mistakes with my quilting--guess I'm not paying enough attention to what I"m doing.

I HAD a great idea the other day------one problem, I can't remember what it was today!  I just know it was a GREAT idea!  searching my brain--will let you know if I remember that idea!  Another mistake--I didn't write it down immediately!!

Mistakes!! Case in point--it seemed so easy.  the pattern was cut and pieces marked for half square triangle--
just take it to the machine and sew!  Easy--right?  Well, I guess not!  In constructing, it went well and then…..

This is how my basket looked--Nope not right!
Jack the ripper came out and we ripped that bottom row
Let's try again

Nope!! still not right!  What's wrong with me??
Jack came out again!
Once more--third time is charm they say--let's hope so because I'm getting tired of bringing Jack out!

Almost right!  Third time was not a charm--it needs Jack again!  Why can't I get this right?
too many mistakes on this one block--it took me longer to get it wrong and correct, then if I'd done it right in the first place!

Think I got this one block right--only took several times to get the pumpkins to look right!
This is the new BOM from Fat Cat Patterns.  Thinking this could be an addition to my table runner gift--if I can do it right in the first place!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...