Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Are you a Blockhead????

 Dictionary says a blockhead is  bonehead, chump, dolt, dummy, dunce, and fool.and included is not smart!  Well, I'm hurt as I'm not a blockhead when it comes to working with the blockheads, which mean something total different in quilters' language--I'M very smart as I'm planning on being a real BH along with many others.

NOPE!  These blockheads are building BLOCKS for a quilt top!

*BH5 is a FREE block-of-the-week quilt-along that features block patterns from fabulous designers and Moda team. *There will be two phases to this year's Blockheads program, giving quilters the option to complete a smaller project first. *There are more designers participating this year than ever before, including several new designers who have not been part of Blockheads before! 
 Join Moda Fabrics Facebook page and sign on to be a blockhead! The project will be in two sessions--first beginning today, September 6. There will be videos along with each pattern released. You can join in any time to receive the FREE patterns from super duper designers.


This is the last Blockhead 4--will give you an idea of what to expect from these remarkable designers.  
I don't recall if I participated in BH4 so I certainly need another quilt top, don't I???






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...