Tuesday, June 1, 2021

I’m On A Row!

 It seems all I'm doing these days is making rows!  Why did I commit to so many row quilts!??

This one is Fat Quarter for their 2021 charity quilt.  The next row is flying geese--think
I can knock those off quickly!

This is from one that I began ages ago--began it with two rows, got 
bored with making rows and put it away--
the other day I was sorting through boxes and came across the
rows, pulled it out and told myself--"finish it!"



Another row--do you call them blocks?  Yes, you can call these blocks!
As you make eight of these 'blocks' to make a row!!
This is for Tuning My Heart--Joy in the Journey

Another row Serenity charity quilt from Fat Quarter Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...