Saturday, June 19, 2021

Zucchini Time!!

 Do you relish zucchini time in the summer?  Or do you dread the bounty of your crop?  Do not fear--zucchini time is almost here! and there are so many recipes to try with those big fat green vegetables!

We love chocolate zucchini cake--kids could never tell it have that green veggie mixed in the batter! Of  course, the always famous zucchini bread!  my mouth is watering! 

 How about Z-apple pie?  One of my favorites when you don't have apples but plenty of Zs on hand.  


there are baked Parmesan cheese spears--
-we like Z fritters--easy recipe to prepare.  Now, comes the sweet Z muffins and

 have you tried that recipe with Greek Feta cheese, tomatoes, garlic --since we don't do much pasta--we use Zoodles--delish!   
I topped with cheese--
super yummy!  I even use my z-noodles in chicken soup--replacing the
pasta!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...