Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Spindles..........


During Tour de Fleece, there was discussion concerning our spinning equipment--Of course, there are a variety of spinners, foot powered; E-spinners, electrical driven; and hand powdered--spindles. This is an interesting spindle, one I've never seen.

Grab a spindle and get spinning!  These spindles are made from
various items--some are hand turned, others are made from wooden
door knobs that you find at craft stores

I have some special spindles that I keep in plastic bins--
they are so fragile, I don't want them to break while traveling--
I have several that are used with the bowls

I have fancy spindles too and hand painted ones as well
This was a complete surprise!  It arrived in my mailbox the other day!
It was a thank you gift from a friend

A lovely spindle from John Galen Designs--quite the lovely that deserves a
storage container all to its self







No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...