Sunday, September 20, 2020

Virtual Fiber Happenings!

 I don't know about you, but I'm missing some of my favorite 'need' to attend festivities!  Especially the one that takes place in Taos, New Mexico every October!  I love, love, love Taos Wool market event--lots of workshops, shopping and time to meet up with friends.

Well, you know the story, Taos Wool Market has been cancelled this year--that's the in person one--  BUT, there will be a virtual happening of the Taos Wool event--just pop over to Facebook and look up Taos virtual wool market, join the group and be part of the event.

Part of me is excited to visit and I don't have to leave my comfy chair--the other part of me is wanting to make that road trip to beautiful TAOS!

image1

Here in is another special virtual fiber fest that was always a blast to attend.  Former Kid 'N Ewe is undergoing several changes--check out the webpage to see how you can access all the happenings.

Hopefully, there will be an opportunity to buy a T-shirt too!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...