Monday, September 14, 2020

It's Growing........................

 I SWEAR--this stuff is growing in the closet overnight!  Just when I think I've spun up all that fiber--I find another FULL bag--does this stuff really have a factor that lets it multiply overnight?  I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this happens either!

This is a blend of tencel and merino--nice to spin but I'm getting bored!!

another bobbin filled--oh hum!

More finished----will it ever end??
Decided to ply--not so boring--but still the same fiber--need to find a large project to use up this...
Look!  I can see the end..................unless, I walk into that closet and find
another bag--
AT least, there was plenty of spinning time with Tour de Fleece and we can
say--FINISHED! with that fiber!



No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...