Sunday, July 19, 2020

Sometime to Motivate Your Quilting Stitches!

Learning a new skill is always challenging--Even at any age! Therefore, I'm on a new adventure and this is right up my alley!

 


This sew along class is free! via you tube--you can stitch up this panel and
join in on the fun of learning how to machine quilt!
Do you have any idea how many machine quilting workshops/classes
I've taken?  Neither to I!  Never had much luck with my machine--so why
not try this one with Natalia Bonner!
These free you tube lessons, beginning September 1, 2020 will
feature the use of rulers--never thought of using rulers, did you?
So, here we go....
I'm stitching up the panel--each nine patch block measures 4" unfinished
block will measure 12" finished.  NIne patches are easy to piece!




No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...