Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Pat Myself On THe Back!

There are times you want to shout from the rooftop something you accomplished!
That was last week--did you hear my yell??  "Look At What I Did!"
I've been putting this off for some time--finally, got up my nerve--
got out backings and batting--placed the backing down, layer with batting
and quilt--ready for the needle--machine is ready; walking foot on and away
we go.............

 Of course, it's not perfect but it's quilted!  Did straight line
stitching, sewed on the binding--ready for hand stitching!
This was Fort Worth Fabric Studio's Valentine pattern--watch for their Autumn one upcoming

Above is my version of an orphan quilt top!  I found all these blocks just waiting to be pieced together--add a nice inner and outer border--ahhh, a charity quilt for someone.


I also quilted my window pane Christmas panel!  Perfect way to frame an oversized panel.
and it's ready for hand stitching the binding as well.
I feel accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...