Sunday, November 25, 2018

Not Early Enough!


Every year I think and believe that I will begin gift making
earlier in the year--but here I am in mid November
and just working on a few--and I mean a few!
Not going to have time to create all the gifts
I thought I could--intentions went by the wayside!!

This pattern by Denton Foreman, Cozy Fingerless Gloves

is a perfect mindless knitting project--
knit in front of TV, in the car, in a lecture,
talking to friends--
I found lots of small bits of yarn that will 
work for this easy peazy pattern.
I divided my yarn into two so I can knit both mitts
as the same time on circular needles--and the best
part--it's all Knit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...