Monday, November 5, 2018

Inside Out.................

Anytime,  I want to knit the least amount of purl stitches--
give me circular needles and a pattern that uses nothing but
knit stitches--and there I go!
But sometimes, you come across a pattern that can be turned inside
out--take this hat below--I looked at it and thought
"way too many purl stitches"  not going to do it!
Then my brain went into action (it does that every once in awhile)
and I figured out I could knit the hat inside out--more knit
than purl stitches.

The Making Headway Hat by Sarah Edmundson (Ravelry)

Well, low and behold--Sarah has given us instructions to knit the
hat Inside Out! along with the outside in--couldn't be any better
than than!

Inside--lot more purl but outside, mostly Knit stitches..
perfect knitting for movie watching!

I'm using stash yarn that is silk/cotton handspun--never could
find a pattern that would work with this ball, so here
we have a nice Inside Out Hat!
This is the inside (if you want to knit, knit)

And this is the outside--either way you knit--you
get a great hat to wear!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...