Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Just Cruisin' Along...........

Just cruisin' along with my knitting--
I'm happy that I'm on the third yarn in the pattern--
yeah me!


This is January pattern for Hat group on Ravelry--
Always running behind and my goal was to knit
at least 5-7 hats in 2018.

Well, you can see that I made a mistake way back in 
first color--I didn't see it till I was too far removed
and said--'darn it' and knit along!

Just cruising along with my knitting and this is easy
pattern to follow but there it was --three pinks!!
instead of just two--well, this time I tinked back
to the mistake as those three together threw the
whole pattern off.  This pattern is from Darn Knit Anyway--


I'm cruisin' again!!  Maybe, I'll finish before April
as March pattern comes out--still have February to knit......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...