Have you ever pondered that question? "What is Art?" Not where is Art--because he lives right down the street, but what would you consider Art. I've seen some weird pieces that are considered ART--Pieces that Museums pay a high price to have in their gallery space--I look it around and around and think "I could do that".
So, let's ponder this question What is Art in your book? In your thoughts?
Here is one blog post that I fancied as a start into this question: Caterinagiglio and then the ultimate list of 'what is art?' and let's continue the conversation with THIS
Saturday, August 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! I Didn't Rememer!
I'm sure you have never done this! Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or put it in a...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment