Sunday, August 16, 2015
Folded Bags!
Recently, I came across this Bento bag--wow! light bulbs went off in my head! This bag can be constructed from knitted fabric as in the following photo.
It can be made from commercial fabric.
Or woven fabric could be used--now, that's when the ideas really began to flow. I have several pieces of woven fabric that are near this width (12").
Japanese bag folding, Furoshiki.
There are two great tutorials on this folded bag--join me! This will be fun! Bento Bag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Knits and Etc.
Recently, we took a road trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I've always wanted to attend the Santa Fe Opera and we did! We also took a ba...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...




No comments:
Post a Comment