Friday, September 18, 2026

National Project Jelly Roll Day

 Saturday, Septembe 19 is National Jelly Roll Day!  




Here is the pattern I chose to use with my Jelly Roll and below
is the Jelly Roll I chose to
use with this pattern.  Hope to finish before Christmas, 2027!!






National Sew a Jelly Roll Day is an annual celebration held on the third Saturday of September that encourages quilters to use pre-cut fabric strips.National Sew a Jelly Roll Day stitches up on the third Saturday of September, inviting quilters to transform their beloved pre-cut fabric bundles into stunning projects. Grab your sewing machine, choose a pattern, and let your creativity flow. It’s the perfect occasion to finish a long-awaited quilt or start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Project Jelly Roll Day

  Saturday, Septembe 19 is National Jelly Roll Day!   Check out Moda Fabrics for free Jelly Roll Patterns Here is the pattern I chose to use...