Sunday, January 8, 2023

Yellowstone and Beyond

 Oh Yes!  We love the show "Yellowstone"!  What great characters!  and the story line draws you in and each week you want more.  The first season of Yellowstone ended in late December and now we wait for the other season to drop, maybe sometime this summer!  I have no patience! 

I have so many enabler friends!  Thank you enabler, Judy from Colorado!  She emails me one day with this--"I know you love Yellowstone.  There is a shop in Missouri who is hosting a quilt along with a quilt from the show--Let 'er Rip"


  I immediately went to the website and ordered the pattern--it comes by slow mail, not a PDF  I said I have no patience!  But, finally the pattern arrived--another friend loves Yellowstone as much as I do, so she and I are going to make this quilt--when?  I don't know, but we'll gather our fabrics and be ready for the perfect day! 

Low and Behold--that same Colorado enabler friend emailed with this!! There is a pattern for Elsa quilt from 1883!!  Oh No!


Elsa wrapped in ther Granny Square Quilt

I didn't order that pattern--I know that pattern "It's Granny Square Block" and I found several good sources for that block--so I saved my patience on that pattern.  This quilt is done in Civil War Reproductions.  I'm thinking more scrappy since that is where my fabric lies!
Maybe, there will be quilts featured in “1923”?

I love my enabler Friends!!  Keep the suggestions coming!





 .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...