Saturday, March 12, 2022

LIttle This, Little of That

 No word of the day today--there are just not enough words to describe our situation in this world!

This was one block from Pat Sloan.  This weekly sew along under Sweet Dreams--
I've decided to make mine in red, white and blue--wish I'd used a stronger blue instead of this
very pale shade.

As my leader and ender block, I"m working on this churn dash

Here we go with row #10 Tuning-my heart row along--there were birds,
small birds that were designed but I wanted bigger birds
here's what I made for my row--I searched for patterns and found a tutorial on
making this one.  Really like this fabric too--it looks like an eye!

and have you begun to work on Heartfelt?  I've printed the patterns for the
first two blocks--so I'm definitely behind!
 
I packaged up 14 hats to send off to Emily's Hats for Hope Intuitive
Over a year or more I'll knit on a hat or two and when I have a collection, I
find a good charity to donate to.  If you have some hats or yarns to donate,
contact them.  I'll begin with another hat soon to begin another collection

On each hat, I add a charm "Hand Made with Love"
and so it goes--little of this, little of that!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...