Saturday, December 12, 2020

Woven Christmas...........................

Every year I bring out this Santa--my first woven piece that 
was made by in the 1970's--another first--double weave!
He's ugly but in my eyes he's beautiful!

Here is his back--he just lies around, doing nothing but
perking my spirits up!
One year I wove tartan yardage for the family--actually, I
wove two different tartans--With one I made these Santas--think there
are 8 of them--for others I wove a different tartan to make another 8
Santas!  Whew!  That was the good old days!
There were also Tartan pillows for some--If I weave a special fabric--
not very often do I save something for us--
What are your Christmas woven memories?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...