Friday, December 4, 2020

Last Minute Gift

 I have a friend who dearly loves OUTLANDER series.  She watched all the shows, read the books and talks nothing but Outlander--Claire, Brianna, and that hunk of a man--Jamie!


What should I gift her?  Garment from Outlander series based on patterns

These are Brianna Fingerless Gloves--easy knit and quick!
I will not make them so long though-
Not to be forgotten--is the Brianna Fraser knitted cowl!



Animal cloths is another stop for me--
one of my friends loves animals--so let's pair a dishcloth with
animal friendly handmade soap.

This friend loves cats!  oh my! how she loves her kitties!
So a knitted cat dishcloth for her paired with soap she will
love!
off to get my needles going!










No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...