Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Fall Reading List

 


It's time to begin another reading book list--I've had some of these books
for some time in my library--why I by-pass them for others, is a question
I ask my self all the time!

Starting at the top:
  • "Poison in the Pen" by Patricia Wentworth--if you haven't read any of her books, you don't know what you're missing.  This is book #29 of Miss Silver adventures.
  • "100 Years of Solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez--I've been thinking of this book alot lately--time to pull it out--I also found a free audio version that I can listen to as I read
  • "The Gates of The Alamo" by Stephen Harrigan--You can't read enough books about the Alamo!
  • Sharon Kay Penman books are outstanding--she writes about early English history--"The Reckoning" The first of three books about the Welsh Princes.  I rather enjoy her writing about historical fiction.
  • Another Sharon Kay Penman book, "Falls the Shadow"--second book about Welsh Princes
  • "Billy Boyle" written by James R. Benn--a book about WWII--history!
What will you be reading this Autumn?



No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...