Friday, February 21, 2020

UFOS = WIPs

 There were pieces of red, white and blue languishing in my UFO pile--finally, I picked up my courage and tackled it and Finished!  Well, sort of--it still needs backing with some quilting and binding.  I feel good that I got this far.

Here is a handspun scarf that also lingered in my stash--it was all knitted from this fiber I spun in 2018--all it needed was to block and weave in the tail ends.  Why do I let these things just wait and wait to be finished!  I blocked this lovely scarf, wove in the tails and it will be given as a gift.


Okay, these little critters were finished before Christmas and I gave them to
my weaver friends--there were 10 lambs/ewes and 10 llamas--
this is what I have left in my flock.  I found them on Ravelry last summer--
don't remember what merchant--bad I know!  
I knitted the sweaters for the guys--some from handspun.
Now, they just roam on my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...