Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Knitwear.............

 Love that I can finish one clue
for a couple of the KALs
 and also have time to completely knit
something else



I love knitting lace and Elizabeth Ravenwoods 
Estonian Flower Garden patterns are going to be
so wonderful--here is the beginning of the January block on the left
and on the right photo is the finish of January and February

The yarn is Knit Picks Lace weight--love the feel of this wool/silk yarn

Toni L Lorenz has an Estonia Sampler going for 2020--
I found this lovely white lace weight yarn in my stash and
combined with pearl beads, I've got a soft feeling beginning 
for this shawl!  
Here is February section--there are lots of Nupps!  Okay, I've resigned myself to
doing these tedious stitches--hope not to drop any of the yarn overs!

How about a heart pattern in time for Valentine Day--it's easy peasy and fast knit from






No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...