Monday, September 23, 2019

Yes!

My grandson is getting hitched!  We're excited for sure!  The bride is lovely too!  The bridesmaids have planned a bridal shower in early January-- I'll be invited--that's a given!  What gift should I have for her??

Recently, one of our expatcher gals shared her lovely placemats made from four fat quarters!


She made these Christmas ones and a set for Fall--oh, joy!
This is what my gift will be!
You can find more information here--

and then when I went to seek out more placemats, I found this video using 
charm packs!  I have those too!--We're off to the sewing machine
to create an unique gift for that special bride!!
I've had this charm pack forever!!--finally, a use for them!
These are going to be some bright and cheerful placemats--all
from one charm pack--well aged!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...