Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Socks, Socks, Socks

Hear ye, Hear ye, Hear ye--let it be known--that I'm on a roll with socks!  Knitting socks is my obsession now!  I know--yes, I get on this kick every once in awhile--
I've almost finished this pair--my favorite way to knit socks--
two at a time!  yes, they come out just perfect--each is the
same length--

I found two other sock knit alongs that are upcoming,
so I threw in my hat to do one or both...

Octopus's Garden

by Claire Ellen (aka Wimpwoman on Ravelry)

This is March 2019 mystery sock for Sock Knitters Anonymous
on Ravelry.  You do not need to be a member of the group--but
sometimes, it's a bonus to be a member--you get all sorts of hints
and encouragement.
There are four clues, released on March 1, 8, 15 and 22.
The theme is music and art and the designer was inspired by
The Beatles song of the same name on Abbey Road Album.
The designer describes these socks as novelty, perhaps
ridiculous definitely not elegant nor beautiful!

If interested, check out the other information on yarn,
needles, other pertinent size and knitting ability. 

Precious Metals Knit along (KAL) designed by
Louise Tilbrook Designs is free to those who sign up for
her newsletter..  These will be cuff down (my favorite way
to begin a sock)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...