Tuesday, February 5, 2019

And They call It Progress

Finished--one year long project from 2018!! This was from

This is also from Sindy's website--each block is free for the month
it appears.  In 2019 she has two more free BOM--
This is called "Gnome Grown"--I'm not doing this one

"Hen Party"--yes, I'm doing this one--Why?
I don't know--just like the chickens--blond
headed daughter is raising chickens, but I've given
her so many chicken things--she might not want
another chicken in her house!


These 'small' blocks are from Kathleen's 
small quilts are leading the way to thinking
TINY!  Blocks measure--well, should measure
4"--I'm working on February blocks this week.

In the evening, I'm either spinning or knitting--
I'm enjoying this blend of silk, BFL, Yak
from Dicentra Designs that I got at Spin-in

I't's spinning beautifully!  Love it!

Someone at spin-in gave me this 'smiley' face--
it holds your fiber when you stop--great idea!
sometimes, I put a small piece of velcro on the wheel
to hold the loose fiber when I stop--but this wheel
didn't have that--so hence, smiley face is perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...