Sunday, February 3, 2019

Scraps Are Good--

Thinking it's time to think Valentine decorating--
I came across this tutorial on how to create a
scrap wreath!!

I know I have lots of scraps!--bins full of pieces that I always
think there is a reason to keep
now, I've found one good reason--

Happy Quilting has the one to try!  Melissa-uses
her stash in this cheerful way...I'm cutting strips of my
scraps!

LOve, Love this idea! for table decoration--
hubby and I are dining in on Valentine's day--
he's making a feast to enjoy--I'm in charge of
decorating--this one is a winner!

If you need more ideas for your valentine
look no further than Prudent Penny Pincher--
many ideas to make your day special.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...