Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Oh Yes, I DO!

It's not a secret--I like Wine!  It's my
hobby along with my fiber activities.
This past weekend we celebrated all Rose' wines
so many to taste so little time!

The event was held at Horseshoe Bay Resort,
located in the heart of Texas Hill country--
what a good location!
Here is my Rose' shirt--I don't do Pink so
settled with gray with pink lettering--
got to have a shirt to go along with event

Yes, the wines are pink--or Rose'--some
peachy colored--depends on how long the skins are
allowed to sit on the juice.
Our large drinking vessel for those 'tiny' pours
from 45 different wineries

In the background is the main hotel and surrounding
area contains villas--so many amenities!

Tents! Tents! Tents!  Lots of Rose' wine to sample!


Behind the scenes look--this was a perfect
location--we're looking forward to 2019!



No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...