Friday, April 13, 2018

1-2-3--Done! Right!

Holy Smokes!  It's Friday the 13th!
Beware.............

January, February, March--all three blocks are finished for
the Clementine quilt.  
I goofed up with February, but did make it right--
January block was more time consuming--it would
be helpful IF I read the instructions correctly and carefully before
beginning!  

The block instructions don't come out till last of the month.
I'm ready for April's block
Here I'm making these 12" finished blocks--so proud of myself
then realize there is also 16" block that should be made to go
into the quilt--well, bummer!  guess I'll see if I can work
those into my schedule sometime down the road--if not,
This will be a very small baby quilt :-]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...