Friday, December 30, 2016
2017--The Year of Stitches
A year in stitches--Take a blank canvas, each day add at least one stitch to that canvas. This is
a great way to practice all those techniques you want to learn or already know. It is also a diary of
each day's progress in your thread world.
Michelle Anas Beauliew Morgan created a colorful canvas stitching each day in 2016. Check out Facebook, Pinterest, and blogs to find tutorials on special stitches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STASH DIVING!
Stash Diving again!! There is such a wealth of goods in that fiber closet--always something 'new' to discover, even though it's...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...


No comments:
Post a Comment