Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cables Anyone?


This blanket is a modular design, knitted in separate strips, which are then joined together in such a way that the join resembles another cable. The design has been done in such a way, that you could make a blanket of any size you want. The design is essentially a mix and match pattern with which you can design your own masterpiece.
The yarn is MoYa Caresse, which is used in a double strand. Order your kits at 15% discount HERE.
In order to stay up to date with the latest news:
Join the FaceBook group for this KAL.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel as some of the techniques will be demonstrated there.
There is a Ravelry Group for this KAL as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I Didn't Rememer!

I'm sure you have never done this!  Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or  put it in a...