Saturday, October 19, 2024

Things That Make Me Happy!

 Fall weather is approaching!  I mean real cooooool temps!  That makes me happy!

This makes me happy also!  I can pull out my fall quilts and this makes me so happy!  we hang this one at the landing of the staircase.  

It's such a fun quilt!  It made me happy to work each block!

These two great grandsons make me happy!
They came for dinner the other night and  the oldest wanted to go upstairs, but said "there's monsters up there!"  pointing to the quilt!  He went up with his Oma though.   She was picking out quilts from the pile on the guest bed.  W came down with his quilt--he said "I like this one!"  It was flags quilt.  I was surprised he knew what a flag is!  But, they do surprise you all the time with the 'stuff' they learn.
That makes me happy too!


had this hat  pattern and had the orange yarn too!
and I finished the hat!!  good for me!  This makes me happy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Things That Make Me Happy!

 Fall weather is approaching!  I mean real cooooool temps!  That makes me happy! This makes me happy also!  I can pull out my fall quilts an...