Sunday, November 12, 2023

Got The Blues!

No!  I don't have the Blues!  I'm looking forward to working with Blues!
Bonnie Hunter has invited us to sew with her on 2024 mystery!
I'm anxious to see how the Blues create indigo way.  I love blue fabrics so I ordered
the fabric that she recommended.  I don't usually do that.  With this quilt, I"ll be able to use some of my  own hand dyed indigo fabrics.

There were two color ways to order so I chose this one with strong, darker blues

Here is the fabric selection spread out--
here comes the day after Thanksgiving!
Gather your blues and be prepared for an exciting adventure into blues!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...