Thursday, March 2, 2023

February Review

It's that time of the year again!  Sewing for charity!  Fat Quarter Shop is offering this beautfil pattern--
designed by Cory Yoder
The first step was posted February 28--I'm on board to sew another beatutiful quilt top and give to
charity.
And for other things sewn in February-- I present the following:

Pat Sloan's Sweet Childhood Memories--patterns appear each week, so I'm trying to keep up with each weeks sewing--for this top I'm using my scraps stash--and boy! do I have a big bin of those scraps!
Sew With Me is my red blocks to sew--this is the second block in the 2023 season.  Easy to sew!

Another block in the Sewcialites 2 prsented by Fat Quarter Shop.  This will be my Patriotic quilt--there are several designers involved in this quilt along. 
A Quilting Life offers another quilt along--another reason to use up my stash bin.  Why is it that I can never use up all the scraps in that bin?  It just seems to multiple!!

Some knitting is involved too in February--
I'm finishing up another Musselburgh hat designed by Ysolda
I use the “pouch” to hold my yarn.  This is a great way to use up small amounts of yarn.
I don't know what it is about this pattern, but it's so addictive to knit and that is all it is--Knit!

Also, working my way through the months with Kitchen Sink Shop--she presents a free dishcloth pattern each month with a yearly theme.  
This January pattern



February pattern
I'm using my handspun cotton to create these lovely gifts for friends and the best part of 2023--her theme is Cookie Delicious-ness!  Recipes included!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...