Saturday, June 25, 2022

Heads, Shoulders, Knees, Toes

 Come on, let's move!  



Do you remember this rhyme from your younger days?  It was a great way to wake up your youngsters, giving them a chance to stretch, learn some simple song lyrics, as well as learn the parts of their body!

while destashing, I found this forgotten pattern--Heads, shoulders, knees, toes-- and I also found

parts of the pattern fabric that had been colored, cut out and sewn--I do remember giving my granddaughter these to color--must have been 15-20 years ago (She's 30 now!) Wow!  Time does slip by--

There were silly parts of the body, which you can re-connect anyway you wanted.

I have all the pattern pieces--all 9 of them--

All the pieces and top part of the pattern were jammed inside of this fabric--guess I planned to use this for background.  
I can not find any details or instructions on how this goes together--guess it will be another one of my "orphan" quilts and I'll 'wing it' to put it together--just need to put pen to paper and figure out a plan--
oh wait!  I don't do that--I just go with the flow, or sew!  

In my research to find more information about this pattern (oh why! did I let the whole instructions go??), I didn't find a darn thing! I did learn that if you search fabric companies--you can find a TON of free patterns!  Just what I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...