Sunday, April 18, 2021

Why Pink???

I just reached into my yarn stash and pulled out pink yarn--thinking--what??
I have no idea!  I'm not a PINK person!  Knit I did in the pink yarn I had in
my stash--then, of course, what happens when I run out of those pink yarns
on hand?  I looked for some white yarn--oh, I could dye it PINK!

Well,  I found a white yarn--all I had on hand was red food coloring--so in the
pot it went and this is the pink yarn I have now--oh, okay it will work--after all
I'm just knitting the pattern to be knitting.  This shawl will go to a Pink person
indeed.  The pattern is weekly knit along from Knitlet.  it's mindless knitting
for me unlike the more tedious Japanese knit alongs I have on my list.
I'll get around to those one of these days.
My next problem--what to do when I run out of that pink dyed yarn--
I'll need to do some fast thinking when I reach into my stash bin.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...