Tuesday, February 9, 2021

WIPs

                                                                                     My blocks are growing!  I'm having a hard time keeping up with what goes where with what!  But, it's all good!  I'll sort it out in the long run.

Every Wednesday Pat Sloan post a pattern for her Quilt Along called
HOME--This is from the first two weeks--I made the house block and 
then the next week decided to go all red, white and blue--I MAY
remake the house block some time in the future but right now, it's an okay
block.

Two more blocks from HOME—I look forward to Wednesday when patterns are released! 


What a mess!  The other half of this partnership said his winter socks
were 'holey'--He thought (wrongly) that I had knit those socks--NOT!
Anyway, I found some handspun wool balls in the stash and begin
his socks--I'm working on two at the same time--maybe,
the pair will be completed by next winter so he can wear them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...