Friday, January 17, 2020

Learning To Applique---BETTER!

I applique--not great--but I've appliqued some!  I love the process
of stitching around perfectly (?) shaped edges--so when this
applique opportunity came up--I jumped on the bandwagon--
I want to learn how to applique much better than I do--
I KNOW--it takes practice, practice, practice.  So, I'm
thinking that this monthly quilt along BOM will be
helpful.  This comes from Erin Russek, who has the
most outstanding patterns in all of internet kingdom as far as I'm concerned.
Today, yes, today, she is giving you the beginnings of this lovely
pattern--she has several tutorials on how to achieve the perfect
pattern piece to applique.  Check it out in her blog--One Piece At A Time--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...