Monday, January 27, 2020

Finished!! Completed!

My goal was to finish two UFOs before I began a new one.  I did It!!
This was Christmas top from Fort Worth Fabric Studio
It was easy to sew along, if you kept up with the steps
which I didn't do!

I found the Santa Southwest fabric in my stash--
Think I'll add a border or two

Just a touch of Santa amongst the sagrillo and pine trees--
much like Arizona
Add the borders and off to the unquilted stash pile it goes!

This top is from 2019 BOM "Out of This World:
Pat Sloan, designer--
I did mine with sunflowers--just needs two borders and a
sunflower larger border--wish I'd added larger borders of sunflowers

Okay, I finished two UFOs so I'm off to begin a new UFO to add to my UFO stash
Block One of Fort Worth Fabric Studio's mystery QAL is on the left and block two on the right Fort Worth Fabric Studio  "Love Supreme" You can also find this on Facebook.
This should wrap up by February 14th!



No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...