Monday, October 29, 2018

My Latest Reading List


I just couldn't resist!  We went to Costco today and while
there, I thought I'll just pop by the book table-
certainly can't do any harm......
no harm, no foul! Books in my basket for checkout!

I'm ready for any bad weather day, a lazy day, a cool day or just a reading day!

David Limbaugh with "Jesus is Risen: Paul and the Early Church"
a book about the birth of Christianity as it uses Book of Acts and six
New Testament epistles for the author's guide.

Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard take us to the "Killing of The
Third Reich"--all of their Killing books are outstanding reads.
And this one will be more so for me, as I have visited some
of the horrific sites in Germany that Hitler ruled.

John Sandford gives us another one of his Virgil Flowers novels--
although, I'm not a real big fan of Virgil, I enjoy reading
all of Sandford's stories--"Holy Ghost"

An author that I've been waiting for gives us
"Bridge of Clay".  Markus Zusak wrote "The Book Thief"
a wonderful read!  I'm looking forward to turning the pages
of this one.

This book had been sitting on my nightstand for awhile--
I picked it up last night to begin and I really didn't want
to put it down!  Why hadn't I begun it before--sad I didn't;
a good read about the young women and those who couldn't
go to battle but helped win WWII

Whatever you are reading, It's a good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...