Saturday, October 27, 2018

Countdown to Christmas!!


Are you a Hallmark Christmas movie junkie much as I am?
My family moans alot when I say it's time to DVR the latest
list of Hallmark Channel movies--but, sometimes, they'll 
sit and watch with me or sometimes, you can see them
watching out of one eye...

I don't care--this is a great time of the year--preparation for
the greatest holiday of all times--
the coming of Christmas season!

I can sit, knit, stitch, spin and maybe shed a tear or two,
but can bet the movie will end happily ever after--
nothing better than that!
First movie begins tonight--My DVR is set!! Is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...