Friday, October 19, 2018

Minus ONE.............

First off, here is a photo from Luckenbach I took--
just gets you in the mood for Fall, doesn't it!

This pattern is another one that has been staring at me for
a long time!  I look at it and think--not today!
Finally I got busy making those leaves

What put me on hold for awhile was the size of
the smaller leaf--it takes 1.5" squares and I'm not
a big fan of doing small sizes, but I knuckled under
and made all 16 of the small leaves--I would
love to make more of the larger leaves but this
pattern only had five

The table topper is together and guess what?!!
There is one extra small leaf--can't believe I
did more than I needed even though I counted
and counted....

so this stray fellow is lost--would I make another
15 so he could have buddies?  I think not!
he just might go on the back......

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...