Friday, February 26, 2016

Just A Few Scraps..............................

Yes!  All from my scrap bin of fabrics.  I promised myself I wouldn't buy any fabric,
cut from any fabric--just use the scraps from the messy scrap bin.


Some folks are great at keeping their scraps in order--strips in one pile, 2" pieces
in another pile, 2.5" here, and so on and so on..
but...........

for me, it's all in the big bin and then I have to dig and dig
throw them on the floor, sort, press and I do it every time I
want something from the scrap bin!  
Oh, well, I see lots of interesting pieces when I do it this way!
This "oddment" top came from Facebook group, led by 
Gyleen X. Fitzgerald of Colourful Stitches, LLC.
The group is called Bricks, Cobblestones and Pebbles--an interesting way to build a quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...