Saturday, November 9, 2019

DE-Constructed Turkey......................


No!!  Not that kind of turkey--although later this month we will 
be deconstructing a smoked turkey--on the dinner table!

This kind....
Can you see the turkey in the photo--top, center left--that's the dreaded
pattern Autumn in America with all those paper pieced patterns--
My turkey took all day to sew--all those tiny pieces on paper--
tear off the paper--sew sections together--but, NO,
I've got the thing backwards!  Okay, must de-construct that darn
turkey to make it right--
Now, he's upright and can be added to other blocks--
I think he needs a waddle!
guess what?  I'm still working on those 56 4" leaf blocks that need to
surround the main section.  If I work hard and don't put this project
away to be lost--I could have this finished by Autumn 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...