Friday, November 15, 2019

A Few Things on My Mind

I hate doing laundry!  There!  I got it out!  What I hate worse-- folding the clothes!  Did you ever notice when you put something in the washer that is turned right side out, the washer somehow, turns it 'wrong' side out!  But, if you put the item in the washer wrong side out, it doesn't turn it
to the right side!! Why is that?  I'm befuddled on that point!  And why oh why--do socks go missing?!! Never to be seen again!!  It's best to pin those socks together to keep them as pairs or buy nothing but one color and size, so you can have a bin of missing socks without mates!

Why is it when I have a project to work on, and it's been sometime since I picked it up--you can't find the project!  Now, why is that?  I have just a couple of embroidery pieces left to do--I left it alone for several weeks--okay, I confess, several months--then I can't find the project.  I thought I put it in a project bag along with all the threads, needles and hoop--ALAS--I can't find it!!  I look and look--all over the house; in the cabinet in the sewing room, in the craft baskets, in the drawers upstairs and downstairs--just looking and looking--it's driving me crazy!! Where is that project?

FINALLY--I find the project, but can't find the hoop!  The project was in the bottom of a bin that contained other projects. (Now, if I can remember what other projects are in that bin when I'm searching for them)
 For me, It's hard to do hand embroidery without a hoop-- again, we begin the search all over the house--you'd think it would be all together--which idiot (ME) didn't keep it together.  Giving up I order another set--

Yay!  I can now begin to work on those pieces!
But, guess what?  As soon as I receive these in the mail---
the other one turns up--right in the basket by my comfy chair!!
WHAT!!  Can you believe?!!  Who put it there!!??



I'm working on Snowman Alphabet series--now, if I can just find the rest of the embroidered
snowmen--I'll be all set to put them together!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...