Monday, April 23, 2018

WIPs

WIP=Works In Progress
Always something ready to be sewn, cut out, 
stitched, bound, finish................

Here is my small stack of Tumblers left over from the quilt above
This is a leader-ender project from Quiltville.  I think there is 
plenty here to finish up a quilt

I traced the patterns to Fatcat Patterns for her whimiscal
Gnomes--a Christmas theme--haven't even printed off the
Halloween one


I do have some trees pressed on fabric just waiting for when
I sit to cut out.  I try to have several of these ready for the scissors
Pat Sloan has these small quilts for each month--
Button Club patterns--more fusible involved

Made in USA flag quilt is one that I would like to have
finished and bound by July 4th
Pat sloan grand ole flag done 3
Pat Sloan has this free flag pattern--although much
larger it is the same principal

And last to not least--this oversized block is just waiting for
me to complete the half blocks that will finish up this
There is always something to work on--when in the
mood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...